Friday, August 5, 2011

Picture

So I've been thinking about what I wanted to say.
I haven't had much happen, except that my husband came over and stayed the night on Wednesday. He has been comeing and staying with us about once a week for a few months now; it really makes a difference in our relationship and our daughter's as well.
I don't want to go much into that right now because I'm at work, but I did want to share a picture I got in an e-mail frog at night_shutterstock_38819872
Don't you think he's cute?! Well I do anyway.
The picture cam in an e-mail from Wonderopolis (http://wonderopolis.org/) I get a daily e-mail with a "wonder of the day" that I love and is a GREAT educational tool for families with children, or for teachers.

Well sooner or later I'm sure someone will be reading my blog and I'd love for you to reply and tell me what you think! Do you like the link?

No comments:

Post a Comment